Southern Girl

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet Bailey (a.k.a Bailey Buns)

Meet Bailey King. He was adopted back in November 2007 shortly after the death of my sweet Opie. Bailey had a rough start in life, however thanks to a sweet woman in Cary, NC. Bailey found his forever home with me. Thank you Cait for rescuing this sweet boy! This is Bailey passed out on the couch after a rather expensive grooming, which set me back $130.00, but in the end it was worth it! He was still groggy from the sedation. But now he looks very handsome with his new lion cut and no shedding! Yippee!

This is one of my favorite photos of my sweet boy Bailey! He loves to look out the window. Unfortunately, this 18.2 lbs of purrrrrrrr love cannot manage to get himself up into the window sill because he is too rotund. Instead, he stands on his hind legs and watches the birds and squirrels in the backyard. We are working on the weight issue because mommy wants him to be a healthy happy boy. Surprisingly he is corporating with me.


Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment