Southern Girl

Friday, April 30, 2010

Here's Gracie!

Here is my sweet
wonderful girl Gracie.
She is quite curious, loves to
sit in the window and watch the
birds and squirrels play in the backyard


It wasn't long after I adopted Gracie that I discovered her knack for hamming it up for the camera. She loves to pose and I have found her in some rather interesting places like this Ebay box. I wish I knew what she was thinking and I would love to know what is going on in that little head of hers!




Gracie likes to play dress-up too. Here she is posing with my Hawaiian Lei.



You can never leave your purse
unattended or open with Gracie
around she loves to go exploring
and will always find something to entertain herself.
Here she found my Oakley sunglasses and managed to
drag them out with her paws.




You've might have heard
that cats do not like water.
This would not be the case for Gracie,
she loves the bathtub. It is a great hiding
place for her when she is trying to avoid
being aggravated by her brother Bailey or
when she just needs some alone time.



My bed with it's bounty of fluffy, comfy pillows is Gracies favorite napping place. Bailey tries to get up on the pillows but she manages to banquish him to the foot of the bed.



I'm only a cat,and I stay in my place...Up there on your chair,on your bed or your face! I'm only a cat, and I don't finick much...I'm happy with cream and fish and such! I'm only a cat, and we'll get along fine...As long as you know I'm not yours... you're all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment