Southern Girl

Friday, April 23, 2010

Let's Go Canes!


If you know me then you know I am a huge Canes fan. I am very fortunate because I work for a company that has a box at the RBC Center and I get to see my Canes in action. Though this year was not one of the Canes best years I still enjoyed watching my boys play on the ice! Tuomo Ruutu is my favorite or as my Caniac peeps like to call him my Canes boyfriend! I love me some Ruuuuuuuuuuuuu! Though all the Canes players are awesome! I enjoy tailgating at the game with my Caniac peeps heres to Jaime, Ellen, Ken and Susan! Looking forward to hanging out with these guys at the 2011 NHL All Star Celebration! Woooooo Hoooooooo!



Left to Right: Susan, Me, Ken and Jaime tailgating at the RBC just before a Canes game.

No comments:

Post a Comment